Costa Rica Beach Resort:
Costa Rica Luxury Vacation Villa:
Great for Families or an Adult Group of Golfers.
Casa Caiman features 7400 sq ft of beautiful interiors with another 3600 sq ft of usable out door space including shaded decks, terraces off of each suite, dining area, and pool area. It is a wonderful respite and home base for the adventures, and civilized pleasures like golf and tennis, to be had in Costa Rica.
What are the top features of this home?
- Private infinity edge pool with adjacent hot tub,
- Pool has extended shallow area which is great for small children
- Beautiful Pacific sunset views
- Glass wrapped Great Room for expansive views to the outdoor pool and living areas and ocean views
How many guests can Casa Caiman accommodate?
- 10-12 guests will be comfortable at Casa Caiman with 10 guests in beds, and there are additional rollaways if needed
- 5 King Suites, all with ocean views
- Each has an en suite bathroom
- Each has a private terrace
We won’t need such a large home, do you offer special rates for smaller groups?
- Yes! From April 15-Oct 31, we will offer a special rate for smaller groups and can offer a rate for a 3 suite villa and for a 4 suite villa. Click on Villa Calendar to check rates and availability.
- These special rates are not applicable during holiday weeks or during high season.
- For the 4 Suite option, we lock off one of the suites, and for the 3 Suite option, we lock off two of the suites, and they will be unavailable to you during your stay.
Tell me more about the home details of Casa Caiman?
The 5 king suites line the pool and outdoor areas, each comfortably furnished and with a flat screen TV. The King Master Suite has a separate office area and huge bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub, as well as an outdoor shower. There is also a Jr. Master Suite with separate soaking tub. The large Great Room has 27 ft ceilings, a large kitchen with 6 burner gas range, breakfast bar seating with views outside, as well as a large bar for the complete entertaining area. There is a separate Entertainment room with couches, games, large flat screen TV, and space for rollaways, if needed.