Your personal concierge at our Costa Rica luxury villas will organize your stay and plan an amazing respite for you. Besides organizing transportation, provisioning, and chef services, our concierge will plan your ideal set of activities. There are a wide variety of adventures for you to enjoy at Peninsula Papagayo and the neighboring areas. We detail a few of our tours below, but there are many others and they can be customized to your group and ability, so please ask our concierge!
By Land: Activities include ziplining, horseback riding, canopy tours, river tours, rafting, 4×4 tours, hiking, mud baths, hot springs, waterfalls, mountain biking, golf, tennis, spa
- Ziplining- Canopy tour and zipline through the jungle!
- Palo Verde- Great adventure for the whole family! Tour is a 2 hour boat tour down the Tempisque river, where the naturalist guide will point out all manner of wildlife, with a typical Costa Rican meal cooked over a wood fire. This is a favorite of our guests.
- Rincon de la Vieja-Our area’s nearest volcano which offers hiking canopy tours, ATV tourse, horseback riding, and much more. There are nearby natural mud baths and hot springs, too. This can be a rustic and athletic advenutre, or a luxurious and rejuvenating one.
- White water rafting- We have class II-III rapids on the Colorado River
- Four x Four Tours- Drive your own Samurai 4×4 through rugged terrain, mud pits, rocky rivers, and more. Two people per car, and you follow a guide car.
- Golf- tee times, private lessons, clinics, putting course (great for kids!), driving range, all at the spectacular Four Seasons Arnold Palmer course
- Tennis- court time on their Har-Tru clay courts or their grass court, clinics, private lessons
- Trips to nearby beach towns- for surfing, shopping, or just to explore another area
By Sea: Activities include boat tours, snorkeling, fishing, surfing, standup paddleboarding, picnics, scuba diving, tubing, jet skiing, more!
- Boat Trips: ½ or full day snorkel/fishing/exploration boat trips around the Gulf of Papagayo (the boat picks you up only minutes from your home)- the best way to see the area and coastline and to visit the numerous beaches that are only accessible by boat! Trips can include snorkeling, fishing, surfing, standup paddling, picnics on secluded beaches, and lots of wildlife searching. The area is full of dolphins, whales, rays, and more!
- Surfing- lessons for beginners and intermediate surfers, as well as boat and van trips to nearby famous surf spots for beginner to advanced surfers
- Scuba Diving- diving trips and lessons/certification
Onsite, and a quick drive from your vacation villa:
- Prieta Beach Club: Relax beachside at the beautiful Prieta Beach Club, walk the pristine beach, body surf in the big waves, have a nice lunch- about 5 minutes from your villa
- Nacascolo beach: perfect for small kids or swimmers, this tranquil bayside beach has nice snorkeling and calm flat water- only a few minutes from your villa