Puma Estate in Costa Rica is a wonderful and luxurious base for your adventures! Located at the exclusive Peninsula Papagayo, Puma Estate House is a plush 5+ bedroom/ 6.5 bathroom home which offers a luxurious and relaxing ambience for your Costa Rican adventures. From the pervasive ocean views throughout the home, to the sumptuous bedrooms and bathrooms, Puma Estate offers a wonderful blend of luxury and nature. This custom villa is fronted by ocean and tropical dry forest, and backed by the Four Seasons Arnold Palmer Signature Course and Golf Club.
- Peninsula Papagayo’s Puma Estate offers great flexibility for families with lots of space, 6 bedroom options with 7 beds
- Perfect for families and groups of couples, Puma Estate features 5,400 sq. ft. under A/C, and has an additional 1,800 sq. ft. of usable outdoor living space.
- Beautiful infinity edge pool with separate hot tub, surrounded by deck and both shaded and sunny outdoor lounging areas.
- Outdoor grill area and 2 large dining tables for poolside dining to accommodate your entire group
Additional features include:
- Four spacious bedroom suites, each with ocean views, and spa-like en suite baths, with a terrace directly off the bedroom: 2 King Suites, 1 Queen Suite, and a Suite that can be a King or 2 Twins
- Additional Queen bedroom with golf course views directly to the 18th hole and the beautiful Zurcher-designed Club House, bathroom in hallway
- Additional Kid’s Bedroom with Queen sofabed pull-out and en suite bathroom (note that this is a smaller room with an adjacent laundry center as part of the room)
- Powder room off the Great Room
- Maximum 12 guests in the 6 bedroom/6.5 bathroom home.
- Daily housekeeping provided
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with hardwood cabinetry and industrial stainless appliances.
- Wireless internet throughout
- Cable TV in 5 of the bedrooms and main living room, each with large flat screen TV
And of course, you have access to the Four Seasons Papagayo golf course and tennis center, personal concierge service pre-arrival and during your stay, and access to the private Prieta Beach Club with its infinity edge pools, 3 restaurants, and fitness center.