Costa Rica Beach Resort:
WHAT’S YOUR IDEA OF THE PERFECT VACATION? ADVENTURE-LADEN, RELAXING, OR THE PERFECT BLEND OF BOTH?
For each guest, we offer an attentive concierge who will attend to your every vacation need, from the details of transportation and provisioning, to the chef services, in home spa services, child care, and fun adventures to be planned. We can squeeze in as many adventures as you can fit in, or arrange the ultimate in relaxation and spa… or the perfect combination of adventure, relaxation, and even some golf and tennis!
LIKE THE IDEA OF A BRAND NEW HOME?
Vista Tranquila is under new ownership and has all new furnishings, decorations, and custom interior paint. The views are a beautiful backdrop to the modern interior with pops of color, custom hand hewn furnishings, and the special details that make you feel that the owner thought of everything.
The homeowner has made special use of each terrace and created comfortable private lounge areas. Each person in your group is sure to enjoy the views while having their morning coffee, evening cocktail, reading a book, or taking a snooze.
IS VISTA TRANQUILA REALLY 1/2 THE COST OF THE FS 3 BR options?
- Vista Tranquila is consistently 48-58% of the rack rate of the FS 3 bedroom, and an even greater value vs. the 3 BR with small plunge pool
- Vista Tranquila is consistently less than the FS 1 bedroom suite with plunge pool
- Breathtaking views from the moment you enter, and from each room
- Spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, and laundry room (full size washer/dryer) and 2800 ft sq under A/C
- 4 terraces to enjoy the jungle sounds of resident howler monkeys and parrots, and to enjoy the views (another 745 sq ft of covered private outdoor terraces)
- Beautiful Shared Infinity Edge Pool
- Great arrangement for families with 2 king suites and guest suite with 2 queen beds… the “Master” has a jetted tub, while the “2nd Master” has wrap around windows with more views.
- Individually controlled central A/C, so each bedroom and the great room can be set independently
WHY DID THE HOMEOWNER BUY THIS CONDO?
- Stunning ocean views (owner previously owned a villa with gorgeous views of the canopy and golf course, but wanted the expansive ocean views of the condos)
- Lots of space: 3500 sq ft including the covered terraces off of each bedroom and Great Room!
- Safety: within the gated resort and also within the gates of the condominium. This is a low-volume condo complex with only 16 units, most of which are not rented and used very little by the homeowners.
- Luxurious details throughout, from the granite kitchen countertop to the Italian travertine countertops in the powder room, marble flooring in the bathrooms, etc.
- Close Proximity to the Pool (about 20 yards from the front door)
- Location, location, location – within the exclusive Peninsula Papagayo resort gates with convenient access to the golf club, beach club, and the many restaurants within the resort and privy to the resort amenities
3 AMENITIES INCLUDED IN OUR RATES
- Our superior concierge is your personal resource and can set you up with dining or spa reservations on the premises or coordinate chef and spa services at your vacation home, not to mention the plethora of adventures you can experience by land or at sea!
- The Four Seasons Arnold Palmer golf course and tennis center – beautiful views on the golf course with lots of animal life!
- The private Prieta Beach Club with family pool, lap pool, splash pool, fitness center, restaurants, and long beach backed by tropical dry forest – low volume of guests and more privacy
Reserve your stay at Vista Tranquila now and enjoy your own private oasis at Peninsula Papagayo. Reservations accepted within 3 months of arrival. Wait list available for advance dates.
Satellite or Cable
Washer & Dryer
3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
toilet, shower, jetted tub
2nd Master Suite
Peninsula Papagayo Resort development
Golf Course View
Fitness Room / Equipment
Dishes & Utensils
Seating for 8 people
Satellite / Cable
Kayak / Canoe
Available at Marina Papagayo
Deck / Patio
Water Sports Gear
Access to Tennis Club at Four Seasons
Arnold Palmer Golf
Pool / Spa
At condo complex and at Prieta Private Beach Club
Everything was wonderful!
Stayed Mar 2016
Brian B.Calgary, AB
Condo was as advertised, even better. Jane and Bari were very helpful with everything we needed. The beach club was one of the best we have visited!
Spacious, impeccable home… will definitely return!
Stayed Nov 2014
CA TravelerCalifornia, USA
I just returned from a beautiful vacation at Vista Tranquila in Costa Rica. The spaciousness of this home defies the word condo. The 3 master suite bedrooms were roomy and impeccable in cleanliness, quality of finish and linens, and even the water pressure impressed me. We drank the water from the filtered fridge all week and felt perfect which was a nice bonus. I’ve stayed in some of the finest resorts in the world and this home is really top notch. On a side note, I was also really impressed with the quality of the produce and the gourmet meals from the private chef Filipe and his team. Our food experience was really a 10 and I can’t say that very often when travelling overseas. I will definitely return to enjoy this experience again.
Vista Tranquila is a beautiful, well-appointed and centrally located home on Peninsula Papagayo.
Stayed Nov 2014
JulieWLos Angeles, CA
Vista Tranquila is a beautiful, well-appointed and centrally located home on Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica. With 3 large bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, it was incredibly spacious and perfect for our vacation. Everyone had ample space to spread out and relax, including private balconies off each bedroom. All 4 balconies face the rainforest and the ocean, and the amazingly beautiful views made it a perfect place to stay. The organized closets and bathrooms made it easy to unpack and settle in, and the maids were impeccable with their service. The beautiful furnishings and decorations made it a comfortable place to spend 2 weeks and the central location (near the golf course, tennis courts, and close to the Four Seasons and Prieta Beach Club) was ideal for exploring the area. Details like wifi, filtered water and high-quality kitchen appliances were covered and made the stay very comfortable for all of us. I highly recommend this home for anyone looking for a relaxing and spacious vacation destination in beautiful Costa Rica!